Tuesday 14 April 2009

Lovely Gems



I have been having a few days off whilst waiting on new supplies, at last some of them finally arrived, beautiful borosilicate lampwork, with a wonderful wave design which I have complimented with luscious gemstones, this pair of earrings are called Nyquist, I have been reliably informed by my husband this this is the name a wave form.....hence the name...whooo very technical.

This necklace design is called Cassis, a luscious gemstone tassel necklace with a lovely Rose Quartz dew drop gemstone.... both of these new designs are available on my website from this evening(Tuesday).

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely stunning - great combination of gemstones.
    Kristin :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what beautiful pieces! They both look like they come out of fairytales - the interesting old kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm Elizabeth ... both pieces are to die for ... the lampies in the earrings are just so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete