Tuesday 8 June 2010

Always a thrill!!


It is always a thrill to me to find that someone has taken the time to let me know they have featured a piece of my jewellery in there blog, thanks very much to the lovely people who have taken the time to let me know about this recently, I appreciate it.....It was also a thrill this morning to open up the main page of Not On The High Street and find my 'Location Location Location' personalised map cufflinks on the front page.

I love making these cufflinks they can feature any location at all and are the perfect gift.....they can feature where you met, honeymoon location, wedding location or just somewhere you dream of visiting, the possibilites are endless, at the moment they are available through NOTHS, or direct from my website.



No comments:

Post a Comment