Sunday 1 November 2009

Quick Update

Hi everyone I can't believe how long it has been since I have found the time to get on here and let you know what I have been up to....time just seems to run away from me these days...anyway I have been working on loads of commissions in the past month...it has been great and have had some wonderful feedback from the items I have already sent out...

I have also been working on some lampwork bracelets among other things here are two of my latest...'Going Underground and 'Willow'.......I adore these beads, they are from a wonderfully talented British Artist......Gorgeous!!!!!!!




I have added loads more items to the website recently, hope you have time to pop over there for a look http://www.evy-designs.com/

It has always been my intention since I taking a few lampwork classes to set up a studio and make my own beads.....well I finally took the plunge.....Last week I went to Harrogate Bead Fair and decided to purchase the kit from Tuffnell Glass, I haven't set it up yet but hope to get this done shortly and find some time to actually make some beads....I can't wait to get started on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment