Sunday 8 March 2009

Blades of Glass




I have been mainly sorting our all of my supplies this week as I have bought some great new storage to try and get a bit more organised, the best bit about is is that when sorting out I have come across some beautiful supplies that I forgot I had, so I will be being busy trying to put them to good use in some new designs this week.

I Couldn't resist the play on words with this pair of earrings, 'Blades of Glass' they are beautiful handmade artisan glass from a very talented US artist, with blades of different colours captured inside the glass, if fact they do look quite spring like as well....although snow here again today so I am maybe being a bit ambitious there..........hope you like them. BTW they are available both on etsy and on my website at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment