Sunday 9 November 2008

A quick catch up


Sorry I havn't manage to post for a while, I have been preparing for my new exhibition at Piece Hall Art Gallery & Visitor Centre in Halifax, bye the way check out the link to this absolutely beautiful piece of history right in the centre of Halifax. My jewellery will be showcased here as part of the Christmas Crafts event from 15th November to 4th Jan, I received special invites to the event to give out to friends and was over the moon to see they had used my lush earrings on the official merchandising that will be used to promote the event Yipee, sorry about the poor picture will update shortly, but hopefully you can see them on the left.


I have also been making a variety of different designs over the last couple of weeks, here are my latest fine silver earrings, I love these, they are lightly textured and have a little stem & leaf design on them, they will be on my website sometime this week.

I have also been making some goldfilled earrings with luscious Tundra Sapphires, they have such delicious colours and catch the light wonderfully, there is also the beautiful Emma, stunning Whisky Quarts and creamy Keshi Pearls topped with coils of gold wire.



I may have mentioned on here before that I adore boro lampwork glass beads, these are my latest lampwork designs, the beads are wonderful, wispy & ethereal, they are by lampwork artist Caroline Cash and were a dream to work with, I love the way the oxidised silver works so well with the tones of the beads.
I think that is all I have for the moment, and I will hopefully be able to post a bit more regularly in future.
bye for now

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice and unique collection of earings, Eva!!... I think the leaf shaped earnings are the best! although, others are very stylish and fashionable

    PS: I have initiated an idea to create a fashion and style blogroll where bloggers from the jewelry, fashion, style and beauty could participate.
    All you need to do is to add my blog link to your blog and i'll do the same.
    That way, we could have a mutual partnership and we could refer visitors to each other's blog.
    Please let me know if you would be interested.

    Thanks!
    Barbara and Ellen
    The Gals at SoHo"
    http://sohoaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete